Registered Nurse (RN)
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities
• Reviews medical information in order to determine the medical necessity of nursing services according to review standards. Determines whether treatments are consistent with the member's diagnosis and appropriate level of care.
• Uses critical thinking to determine if treatments are consistent with the member's diagnosis and clinical needs. Ensure services provided are within benefit plan and that appropriate contracted providers are utilized by the contracted health plan.
• Identifies the needed information. Works with providers to obtain the information pertinent to evaluating treatment plan, medical necessity, appropriateness of care, the timely progression of services and appropriate application of available benefits.
• Initiates interactions with providers regarding the anticipated progression of care and transitions across treatment settings. Facilitates referrals for follow up providers and support services.
Ideal Registered Nurses (RN) Candidates will have...
• 1+ Year of clinical experience
• Valid AZ RN License (will accept compact license)
• AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Current Negative TB
• Effective written and verbal communication
Salary: up to $80, 000 DOE. This hourly position is a full-time schedule offering comprehensive benefit options.