Registered Nurses (RN)
Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities
• Reviews medical information in order to determine the medical necessity of nursing services according to review standards. Determines whether treatments are consistent with the member's diagnosis and appropriate level of care.
• Uses critical thinking to determine if treatments are consistent with the member's diagnosis and clinical needs. Ensures services provided are within benefit plan and that appropriate contracted providers are utilized by the contracted health plan.
• Identifies needed information. Works with providers to obtain the information pertinent to evaluating treatment plan, medical necessity, appropriateness of care, the timely progression of services and appropriate application of available benefits.
• Initiates interactions with providers regarding the anticipated progression of care and transitions across treatment settings. Facilitates referrals for follow up providers and support services.
Ideal Registered Nurses (RN) Candidates will have...
• 2+ Year experience working with DDD
• Valid AZ RN License
• AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Current Negative TB
• Effective written and verbal communication
Salary: $75, 000 DOE. This hourly position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.