Registered Nurse Med Surg
Odessa, TX 79761
• Develop individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care
• Prepares administers and records prescribed medications
• Monitor interpret and record electronic displays
• Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment
• Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
• Must have Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Must have Texas RN License
• TB, Drug screen, Fit Test, Flu, Hep B, and MMR Vaccination
• Physical with no limitations
• PAPR Clearance
• Ishihara Color Deficiency Assessment
• Must get NIH stroke certification
• Minimum of 2 years experience working as an RN
• Must have 1 year of experience in Med/Surg
• Orthopedic experience a plus!
• BSN from an accredited nursing program (Required)
• Registered Nurse BSN (Required)
Why Should You Choose a Career with Us
• Candidates will enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
• Weekly payroll offering direct deposit or pay card.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.