Registered Nurse PRN
Tyler, TX 75701
Medical-Surgical RN Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Supports, maintains, and provides an environment that is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practices, develops, and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
• Current RN licensure in Texas
• BCLS certified
• MUST have at least 1 year of surgical experience
For immediate consideration, please contact Maria Carrillo at 903-508-4925.