Registered Nurse PRN
Tyler, TX 75701
The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) - will display and execute a high level of clinical care in an operating room setting. Having a natural gift for patient care for all ages putting the highest level of care quality first is a key to success in this Registered Nurse (RN) role. Assist surgeons with surgical procedures and serve as the patient's and patient's family advocate.
Medical-Surgical RN Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
• Current RN licensure in Texas
• BCLS certified
• MUST have at least 1 year of surgical experience
For immediate consideration, please contact Maria Carrillo at 903-508-4925 or mcarrillo@atwork.Com
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.