Registered PRN Nurse - RN
Tyler, TX 75701
In the Medical-Surgical RN role you will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. You will also collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
Medical-Surgical RN Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
• Current RN licensure in Texas
• BCLS certified
• MUST have at least 1 year of recent surgical RN experience
Salary: $29 per hour
For immediate consideration, please contact Maria Carrillo, 903-508-4925