Alburtis, PA 18011
- Coordination and scheduling of product for shipments.
- Verification and maintenance of records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Communication between the warehouse supervisor, warehouse, purchasing and customer service personal to ensure timely and complete order fulfillment.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties
- Provide detailed order status at daily order management meeting to ensure shipments meet customer cancel dates and shipping windows
- Evaluate inventories to ensure that product is being committed to outbound orders and fillable and releasable
- Process order release waves to completion through the warehouse management system.
- Work with customers to route collect shipments using their web sites and telephone
- Bridge orders from the AS/400 to PKMS
- Bridge orders from DMS to Elite
- Run order waves and recap on PKMS and Elite
- Distribute UCC128 labels/pick tickets to appropriate supervisor
- Schedule truck pick ups
- Prepare bills of lading and manifests,
- Verify and keep shipping records
- Invoice and bridge back to the AS/400 and Elite system
- Maintain/update all customer routing guides as needed
- Maintain/update all label and routing rules in the computer
- Maintain office supplies and materials.
- Reviews order reports and works with account management for issuance of future pick tickets and orders.
- Helps establish priorities for specific customer orders
- Distributes pick tickets or labels to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion dates.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in Customer orders and processing in order to coordinate routing and truck arrival.
- Generates bills of lading, manifests, and packing slips when invoicing customer orders.
- Routes freight through internet logistics sites, fax, email, and phone.
- Monitors reports concerning progress of orders and Customer order completion. Alerts management of observed delays in planned completion.
- Schedule truck pickups, prepare bills of lading and manifests, verify and keep shipping records.
- Maintain all customer routing guides and maintain label and routing rules in the computer.
- Project and schedule daily and weekly work flow to meet deadlines.
- Schedule and reschedule orders based upon product availability and warehouse capacities
- Communicate with customer service to ensure proper customer notification