Tons of over-time | 1st and 3nd shift available
Monday - Thursday 4 10's 1st shift 5 am - 4 pm and 2nd shift 4 pm - 2: 30 am Friday's 6 am - 6: 30 pm
• Keeping records of all company products shipped and received
• Packing company products in shipping containers
• Maintain labels and shipping documents to ensure all orders have been filed correctly
Responsibilities Ideal Candidate will have...
• 1+ years experience in Shipping and Receiving department
• Experience with keeping records of products
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to take direction well and worth well with a team
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Must pass drug and background screen
This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.