STAFF ACCOUNTANT/ASST CONTROLLER
Raleigh, NC 27616
Our client is seeking a manufacturing experienced and well- rounded Staff Accountant/Assistant Controller to work at their N. Raleigh, NC location. This position will report to the Controller. This position is a Full Time, exempt position.
- Compensation: Annual Salary: $55-65K plus bonus
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO/10 Holidays
This ideal candidate is experienced and responsible for the below financials:
- Preparing Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Forecasting, Budgeting, Cash Flow
- Job Costing
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Payroll, A/R, A/P, Collections
- Month End closing process, Financial reporting, Business analytics; Financial Ratios, Commission experience
- Software Migration (experience with Visual/Infor/Syteline a plus)
Other experience that would be desirable are :
Understanding comprehensive sets of controls designed to mitigate risk; Contractual Obligation oversight, Business Insurances, experience establishing, monitoring, enforcing financial policies, protecting assets with internal controls, Property Management/Lease accounting a plus. External Audit experience, 3rd party relationship development with banks, insurance companies and CPA Firm; Tax compliance and planning experienced. The right candidate will have experience managing accounting staff.
- Education Required: BA/BS Accounting, MBA/CPA candidate a plus.
- Experience Required: 3 plus years of similar experience
- Confident with a successful track record in accounting management, excellent computer skills, organized and strong work ethic. Detail oriented and self- motivator is required. We are growth oriented working continuously on improvement, quality and work life balance with our employees.
- Integrity, Analytical and organized Business partner minded and not afraid to get in there and get things done. We want candidates to apply who are professionals, can communicate clearly and who are team players and will contribute positively to the team.
Apply at www.atwork.com/raleigh or contact us (919) 364-4400