Houston, TX 77057
One of Houston's top full-service solar power companies offering custom system designs, flexible financing options, and speedy installation for homeowners. We offer solar consulting, solar battery storage, custom solar system, and solar services.
The Solar Sales Administrator plays a central and key role within the organization. The position is primarily responsible to support the sales staff with customer service, quote/order preparation product sourcing, purchasing, various sales and marketing initiatives, data capture and analysis. The candidate must be ORGANIZED and DETAILED oriented. This position involves an important role in the administration of the sales and marketing processes for the business. Excellent communication skill is a MUST. This is a true multi-task position as you must be able to administrate the sales, marketing, customer service, and solar new technology.
You will report directly to the upper management and owner.
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience with sales contact management and quoting software is a MUST
- Must submit to and pass a background check
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Some accounting experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Computer literacy - Knowledge of the following or similar programs:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat
- - Assist with Incoming phone calls and quote solutions via phone and email.
- - Assist with maintaining the CRM by keeping account types up-to-date
- - Launch sales campaigns and track opportunities related to each campaign
- - Assist with planning and coordinating marketing initiatives
- - Field sales inquiries from prospects as captured through emails and phone calls
- - Coordinate with department managers to identify dedicated resources and update the company’s team in the CRM
- - Update every account on a daily basis to the CRM
- - Maintain and monitor lead sources
- - Develop basic marketing material
- - Trade Show identification and facilitation
- - Act as a liaison between Customers, Sales, and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- - Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- - Perform other duties as required