San Diego Downtown, CA 92123
• Processing leads, scheduling and updating CRM tools and preparing appointments.
• Receiving the Account Executives phone calls from clients, vendors and the Sales staff and either resolving the customer's needs or passing the information on to the Sales Representative.
• Monitor the flow of e-mail and other communications.
• Review of bid postings, RFPs and other customer requests.
• Assist in the preparation of bids and customer correspondence.
• Assist in obtaining the pricing from Distributions.
• Working with Vendors for pricing and product information.
• Working with manufacturer sales team on pricing and project registration.
• Perform duties such as delivery of sales marketing material and coordination of marketing efforts.
• Data Entry, Scanning of documents, and general organization of the sales department in CRM.
• High School graduate, 2- or 4-year college graduate preferred
• Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
• Excellent knowledge of current computer technology, database tools, Word, and Excel.
• Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
• High Energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Resourceful, positive, ambitious, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
• Previous job experience in customer service or Technology sales preferred.
• Accounting experience