Sales Support - Customer Service
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Establish operational plans of the activities of the Traffic unit according to the policies, rules, standards and business objectives of the company.
• Overview and monitor the Traffic process.
• Be familiar with all current shipping and transportation contracts and ensure operations are compliant with them. Contract management.
• Monitor and supervise the flow from the Purchase Order confirmed by the Mill to the full PO received in Warehouse or delivered to the customer.
• Overview the flow of documents and form generation for customs purposes for each and all shipments.
• Ensure the expediting company has the original documents for customs clearance process.
• Monitor and supervise Outbound operations.
• Overview the correct receiving/sending of samples from/to the mills/customers, if required.
• Overview the coordination of all airfreight and monitor their origin and cost to ensure they fall inside the assigned budget category.
• Overview the coordination of all Warehouse transfers and monitor the origin and cost to ensure then fall inside the assigned budget.
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Design & execute KPI's.
• Timely produce all required reports that monitor the proper functioning of the department.
• Oversee the execution of processes. Manage costs according to the budget. Manage the time to achieve complete projects of demand planning time. Monitor performance and make improvements.
• Coordinate the recruitment of suitable staff. Supervise the functions of the office staff in the Logistics Department. Monitor and evaluate performance of staff reporting to this role.
• High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management preferred
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager or supervisor
• Strategic thinker with the ability to see/understand the big picture
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Experienced with contract management and business planning
• Proficient in standard logistics software - NAV DYNAMICS
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Spanish, Arabic or Mandarin a plus
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.