Mansfield, TX 76063
AtWork is currently looking for Paint Helpers with Aerospace experience!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Perform the work of a Paint Helper in the repair, modification, service, and overhaul of all aircraft components in accordance with FARs, Airworthiness Directives, methods, techniques, and practices contained in the applicable manufacturers’ maintenance and alteration documents, procedures, and/other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA used by the repair station.
- Prepping and/or buffing defect
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
- Operate all required hand tools and shop equipment.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or G.E.D.; two (2) years in all phases of maintenance repairs and modifications of aircraft structural components; ability to read blueprints and use all basic sheet metal shop equipment and tooling; ability to read structural repair manuals.
Physical requirements/working conditions:
Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces; communicate effectively; work in adverse conditions; wear a respirator/safety protective equipment as indicated; lift objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
100% RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Accomplishing work in accordance with technical data and work order instructions.
- Signing for work accomplished at the time of accomplishment.
- Maintaining and documenting discrepancies with shop equipment.
AtWork Search Group
3901 W. Vickery Blvd, Ste 5
Fort Worth, TX 76107