Seeking Database Administrators - I, II, III
Las Vegas, NV
• Performs installations and maintenance of new and existing customer systems (Oracle Databases), including backup and recovery, data integrity investigation and correction, replication of data between multiple sites, performance analysis and tuning.
• Ability to learn, analyze and support the SYNKROS application from the database perspective- including identifying and correcting data issues.
• Performs data conversion tasks associated with customer installations.
• Uses Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS 10g, 11g in order to perform duties successfully.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a higher degree or related work experience.
• Certification in Oracle DBA preferred.
• 3-5+ years of processional experience.
• Experience with OLTP/OLAP systems, data warehousing and data mining.
• Experience in Oracle database patching and performance tuning required.
• Disaster Recovery preparedness experience essential.
• Experience in the Gaming Industry a major plus.
• Intermediate and above level understanding and usage of Microsoft Office products.
• Must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently (verbal and written) with all levels of the business. Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.