Senior Financial Analyst
responsible for developing and driving the financial planning and analysis process including monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections for the Company. Pay $85k - $109k/year, DOE.
• Ensure proper completion of the monthly, quarterly and yearly required forecasting and budgeting reporting packages
• Manage the preparation of operating budgets and forecasts with department managers
• Develop, administer, and improving the capital expenditure policy and process
• Perform variance analysis and provide information and recommendations to management for improving operating profits, working capital and cash flows
• Cost accounting- providing cost accounting analyses, calculating cost rates for work centers, and inventory costing
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree- Accounting/ Finance/ Business Admin/ Related field