Senior Manager of Quality
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
AtWork Personnel Services is currently interviewing Senior Managers of Quality to implement quality and lean improvement policies, assurance processes and quality programs set by corporate quality for a High-Volume Manufacturing Operations Facility in North Las Vegas. The Senior Manager of Quality will be responsible for developing and ensuring that the company's quality assurance audit program, additional training programs and company procedures are relevant and enforced.
• Ongoing development
• Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QC/QA
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan that ensure's the company's Quality systems and policies are compliant with quality system requirements
• Ensure testing/ procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated as necessary
• Gather relevant data and procedure statistical reports
• Write technical/ management reports
• Bachelor's Degree in an applied science or engineering field
• Five years prior experience in QA in a manufacturing setting- print environment preferred but not required
• ASQ or CQM certification desired
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of safety and regulatory (OSHA) and or ISO 9000 and 9001 helpful, but not required
• Experience in Quality Systems Audit, Lean Manufacturing and ISO preferred
Position & Benefits:
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more. Will be required to submit to and successfully pass 10-panel drug and criminal background screening to qualify.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $90- $95K
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.