Shipping and Receiving
Kilgore, TX 757761
Responsible for providing logistics support including picking, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet productivity and quality goals.
• Unloads, receives, stores, packages, loads, and ships inventory items (e.G. Cable converter boxes, broadband modems, fiber cable, installation kit accessories, network system hardware, telephones and accessories for business telephony).
• Completes all necessary receiving and shipping forms and checks them for accuracy. Tracks the movement of inventory items from the time items arrive to the warehouse to the time they are shipped or issued.
• Unloads materials received from vendors. Completes and files the necessary receiving forms for inventory received.
• Loads trucks and ships inventory items according to schedule.
• Uses the forklift to move inventory and maintains the forklift usage and maintenance log according to safety protocol procedures.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must have at least 6 months of forklift and pallet jack experience
• Must have at least 6 months of warehouse shipping & receiving experience
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Knowledge of basic mathematics and electronics
• Skill in using a Windows-based computer
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Maintain regular attendance for hours assigned.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.