Silk Screen Technician
Las Vegas, NV
Silk Screen Technician Responsibilities
• Adjust machinery for optimum speed, registry, and print quality.
• Repair, maintain and store production tooling and fixtures.
• Run, adjust and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
• Recommend tooling and material handling changes to improve workflow or safety conditions.
• Check production equipment to ensure proper machine set up, registration, ink viscosity, and color.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Silk Screen Technician will have...
• 2+ years recent experience with screen printing
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision requirements for quality output
Salary - Full-time hourly salary up to $14 DOE with overtime pay. This opportunity is a work-to-hire role where the overall performance will be measured by overall production quality, attendance, and teamwork.
Benefits - Comprehensive and customizable full benefits package available.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.