Software Development Engineer
cerritos, CA 90703
Must have a strong technical background and familiarity with hardware/software interface.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio C/C++ environment and SVN source code control.
• Knowledge of Linux in embedded environment.
• Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
• Working knowledge of commonly used interfaces such as I2C, SPI, and Ethernet as well as analyzers.
• Experience in documenting code consistently and throughout the software development process (i.E. Listing program descriptions, special instructions, and changes made database tables on procedural, modular and database level)
• Experience/Knowledge/Dev of Cellular/Wireless/Applications
• Familiarity/ Knowledge in Boundary Scan Technology.
• Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Exceptional ability to self-motivate and work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.
• USA citizenship required for this position.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• MSCS or BSCS with with at least 5+ years industry experience
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.