Software Engineer II
Henderson, NV 89074
Got what it takes? Candidates must successfully pass a codility test as part of the screening process. This opportunity offers a sweet compensation package to include relocation PLUS $2K SIGN-ON BONUS, annual discretionary bonus, 401K, education assistance/reimbursement, and more! Salary is highly competitive commensurate with experience.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams of technology gurus to ensure deadlines are met based on product specs and client expectations.
• Working in Agile software development lifecycle methodology, they will analyze the requirements, write design documents and perform unit testing.
• Analyzes software requirements to determine the feasibility of designs, timelines and completion schedules for product releases.
• Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences to design.
• Work as technical liaison, providing technical information on the system performance and you analyze new technologies.
• Contribute to the technical vision of new projects or product line on large-scale, multi-tiered projects.
• Works with other departments as needed to resolve issues reported from the field.
• Expert-level Object Oriented knowledge, with demonstrated complex implementations a must, e.G., custom API's, optimization techniques, and design patterns.
• Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
• Integrates and tests software for releases.
• You will be expected to collaborate with back-end developers to enhance the user experience of the final product.
Ideal Software Engineer Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent years of education and experience
• 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer
• Gaming industry preferred. Non-compete status may impact eligibility for this role.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent years of education and experience
• Solid understanding of object oriented development and design patterns
• C++ proficiency
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.