Sr. Project Manager
Anaheim, CA 92807
Primary responsibilities of the Senior Construction Project Manager include the oversight of project execution from inception to closeout. Responsible for verifying that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the customer and manage procurement, production, customer relations, and finances while conducting yourself in a manner consistent with our Ideology. In this role, you will train, supervise, develop, and review the Project Team, including Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Superintendent, General Foreman, and others. Perform this function under the direction of the Operations Manager and in conjunction with the General Superintendent.
Senior Construction Project Management Responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain a weekly project status letter to the General Contractor informing them of potential upcoming issues/delays, as required.
• Keep Operations Manager, General Superintendent and others informed of status, issues and action plans.
• Communicate action plans and follow-up until issues are resolved.
• Create and maintain a weekly project “ Action List” to communicate project status with the team and verify project game plan is on track.
• Attend all meetings for the project, document and communicate issues.
• Coordinate with Safety Director to prepare a safety plan and implement safety program onsite.
• Prepare project schedule using an approved scheduling tool.
• Obtain, verify and make modifications as required, to General Contractor's schedule confirming durations and sequencing of the project. Use the sequencing of the project for budgeting and confirmation of material orders, long lead procurement, and manpower planning
• Approve payment of supplier and subcontractor draws. Maintain monthly status of open purchase order commitments, including EWA's issued to subcontractors in the field, subcontracts, purchase agreements and equipment's status.
• Maximize gross profit margins, timely billings, and collections.
• Prepare the schedule of values; prepare requisitions for billing in coordination with Administration and Management.
• Analyze job cost reports weekly to verify accuracy. Identify and correct problems in execution or reporting. Verify that contract status, budget and percentage of completion are in alignment forecasting an accurate projected cost at completion.
• Prepare and price EWA's and scope changes. Submit change orders to customers and follow-up through receipt of executed documents.
Compensation includes competitive base up to $140K DOE/Location. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, etc. Relocation available PLUS sign-on bonus.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.