Irvine, CA 92620
• Will be responsible for performing accounting functions to the operations of the organization
• Process weekly AP and A/R
• Maintain accounting files and GL
• Investigate invoices and requests
• Assist with audits
• Experience with Grant invoicing
• Report to the Finance Manager
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
• 2+ years of experience in accounting (non-profit sector strongly preferred)
• Experience with US GAAP, particularly for non-profits
• Effective written and clear verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience in Financial Edge Preferred
• Ability to multi-task with interruptions and meet deadlines
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $50, 000 This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.