Tyler, TX 75703
Our Staffing Coordinator will be a vital part of our AtWork team to help manage office operations, recruit, and build candidate relationships. This role is an important part of our client servicing initiatives. As a key player in our organization, you will represent candidates in their career search. Candidate engagement includes providing guidance and conducting thorough screening and assessments of candidate skills and experience while coaching the candidate through the client hiring process. Having a solid track record of positive, open, and professional communication will be critical in the Staffing Coordinator role.
This fast-paced position will support all general office operations while participating in the sourcing, screening, and recruiting initiatives for key accounts. High-quality deliverables are expected to ensure client service levels are achieved. This includes meeting daily submittal goals, follow-up and quality call with candidates, reference checking, processing payroll, and all onboarding documents. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Staffing Coordinator will possess the following:
• Strong office operations experience with an emphasis in HR support.
• Proactively source and build candidate pipelines for open positions.
• Create and write professional and accurate job postings for open positions for public distribution.
• Execute traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods to ensure fully qualified candidates are engaged.
• Manage accurate records in ATS database for applicant workflow.
• Continual follow-up with pipeline and placed candidates to ensure satisfaction levels are achieved.
• Heavy sourcing, job marketing, and in-person screening on a weekly basis following AtWork's quality benchmarking process.
• Assist with recruiting initiatives for cross-functional divisions.
• Ensure all open seats are filled to exceed client expectations.
• Conduct interviews, reference checking, administer assessments, and background checks as required to ensure and uphold quality candidate screening requirements.
• Manage social media pages and engagement activity to meet marketing metrics.
• Work in tandem with other recruiters as needed.
Staffing Coordinator Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years experience in recruiting with account management responsibilities.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• Performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• High-volume and staffing agency experience a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Perks of the Staffing Coordinator role
• Full-Time, Hourly Position
• Enhanced PTO Program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• Company Car Program
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
Staffing Coordinator Compensation: This is a temp-to-hire role starting at $15-$16/hr with direct hire opportunity and increased compensation. The position offers a base salary + competitive commission/bonus package with awesome growth opportunity.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients.
Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.