Supply Chain Analyst
3535 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 102 Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Responsible for placement of official purchase orders
- Work with vendors to manage and resolve all purchase order issues . Maintain vendor relationships by following up on delivery dates
- Generate regularly scheduled inventory reports
- Manage and clear all import/export for components
- Analyzes supply chain data to track purchase requisition releases, purchase contract delivery and other supply chain data.
- Proficient M S Office experience
- Procurement planning, Liaising between purchasing and logistics, Demand planning and ad hoc projects
- Good at generating Ad hoc projects reports
- Provide on-going sales and profit analysis to ensure effective management of each category
- Necessary follow-up to ensure shipments are delivered and processed
- Monitor inventory to achieve best return on capital, while minimizing shipping/storage costs
- Generate regularly scheduled inventory reports and analyze in full to make useful recommendations to purchasing manager
May perform other duties as deemed necessary by manager.
- Must have a good knowledge of MS office.
- Should have a good understanding of customer service and be able to execute it
- Capable of taking independent decisions
- Should have atleast 2 years of previous work experience in the same field