Tyler, TX 75701
• Schedule patients for procedures; post-operative appointments, pre-admission testing, testing, surgery, follow up and wait-list process.
• Notify patients in-person and via mail of scheduled procedures.
• Ensure all communications are timely and provide complete details of the procedure, location, and time and required.
• Provide patients with information pertaining to testing and surgery.
• Maintains multiple applications for scheduling of procedures & collection of patient data.
• Completes accurate & timely journal entries.
• Collaborate with internal & external partners to obtain resources.
• Maintain physician &/or surgeon's schedule.
• Registers patient & ensure data is entered accurately.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 3+ years of experience in surgery scheduling and medical front office experience
• Experience with face to face and over the phone patient interaction
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Outstanding time management
• Highly detail-oriented
• Computer proficient
Salary: This position is full-time with growth potential!