TECH TRAINEE 1
Pomona, CA 91766
• install/ repair various doors, glass windows weather stripping, water heater blanket installing, carbon monoxide testing, CVA furnace
• Installing water heaters, air conditioners, and heaters
• Attend training as required
• Establish and maintain effective working relationship with customers and employees.
• Must have EPA Certification
• NATE Certification a PLUS
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School diploma or GED
• Experience with power tools and hand tools
• 1-2 years's experience required in residential home heating
• Trouble shooting and repair, repairs, replacement of heating units
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Must have a valid driver license
• Must be able to pass background
• Ability to lift up to 100+ lbs
• Outdoor and/or indoor working environment
• Ability to use tablet and computers
• Physical condition necessary for lifting, crawling, bending, stooping, kneeling walking, standing and siting for long periods of times
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed
• Must be bilingual English and Spanish
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 Hourly This position is a full-time Monday - Friday
1st shift available flexible for the weekend shift as needed.
12 CenterPointe Drive Suite 204
La Palma, CA 90623
Call for more Details 714-676-3998
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.