THC Analyst Technician
Palm Desert, CA 95959
Educational requirements: Analysts must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry, biology, environmental or agricultural science, and at least 1 year of relevant analytical testing job experience. Technicians must have a minimum of 2 years of college with coursework in chemistry, biology, environmental or agricultural science and at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
• Chromatography and mass spectrophotometry experience required.
• Highly detail oriented and organized, with an ability to optimize workflows and follow lab SOPs.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task, manage changing lab priorities as required and remain calm and professional under pressure.
• Excellent mathematical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Teamwork oriented with an ability to collaborate effectively on projects and tasks with supervisor and co-workers.
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an ability to independently gather information and develop solutions.
• Demonstrate accountability, dependability and integrity in all tasks.
• Proficiency with office and laboratory computer applications, particularly chromatography, mass spec and LIMS software applications.
• Ability to adhere to safety and Quality System protocols in an accredited and regulated laboratory environment.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Successful criminal background check required for all applicants.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
• Sufficient motor skills to perform a variety of routine laboratory tasks, move freely and safely from one location to another in the laboratory; sufficient coordination to collect appropriate samples accurately; dexterity to manipulate lab tools, instruments, and small equipment in a manner consistent with standards of an accredited laboratory practice; lift and move objects of at least 20 pounds.
May be required to work with a variety of hazardous materials and some exposure to noxious fumes. This job may include some extended work hours or weekend work, especially during harvest and other busy seasons. May require long periods of sitting or standing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45, 000 to $62, 000/year
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: palmdesert@atwork.Com
AtWork Personnel Services
73350 El Paseo Ste. 205
Palm Desert, CA 92260