Technical Quality Engineer
Las Vegas, NV 89119
This direct hire opportunity will offer growth, stability and an amazing culture for a strong Technical Quality Engineer. This role will require the selected candidate to oversee the daily product compliance and approvals for all necessary technical regulations in all operating markets. The ability to build rapport and relationships with test labs, regulatory bodies, etc. Are vital to the success in this role.
Responsibilities of the Technical Quality Engineer
• Review of implementation of product ideas against market and technical standards to assess compliance and feasibility.
• Bring forward quality improvement suggestions for new or enhanced implementations, changes, or improvements that align with consistent quality and compliance guidelines for end-to-end operations.
• Determine compliance status by performing testing of products prior to submitting to external lab facilities.
• Ensure product design is issue free to avoid delays in the testing process.
• Compile the reporting data and submit/present findings to necessary parties including internal departments and executive management for review.
• Burning of software and construction of the items required for submission (electronic or hardcopy documentation) to independent test labs and gaming regulators.
• Manage and work collaboratively to resolve all issues found during the quality testing process.
• Provide continued assistance with producing necessary software needed by other departments within the organization while handing the continual incoming request that comes from the field.
Compensation overview - position is a fully benefited, full-time salaried role with salary potential up to $85, 000/yr DOE.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
• 5+ years experience in quality assurance and technical compliance roles within the gaming industry.
• Strong technical acumen and hands-on experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• Ability to take minimal direction and possesses a strong inner compass.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.