Temecula, CA 92590
DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:
• Tool setup/Tear down
• Assembly of products in accordance with instructions
• Document completion of operations on production traveler
• Tool Repair/Maintenance
• Tool Certification
• Lift 5 to 15 pounds
• Able to use hand tools
• Tooling Specialists has many responsibilities, not limited to the above
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty accurately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent experience. Overall leadership and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees.
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form including drawing blueprints and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit and walk.
• Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• Fast pace & stressful environment
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.