Test Repair Operator
Roseville, CA 95747
- Performs simple repairs or component removal and replacement of electronic components
- Performs rework of surface mount and fine pitch components.
- Production testing.
- Recognizes failures and set-up problems
- Maintains inspection logs and records to denote malfunctions
- Perform basic troubleshooting for electronic components
- Electronics training equivalent to two years of technical trade school or military technical school; certificate of training; three plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with SMT, fine-pitch, extra fine-pitch soldering.
- Basic knowledge of component polarity, color coding and part identification.
- Knowledge of production equipment and processes.
- Ability to read schematic diagram