Trade Compliance/Contracts Administrator Sr.
El Monte, CA 91733
• Enforces all applicable rules and regulations of the ITAR and/or the EAR
• Maintains Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Keeps legally required records
• Oversees and verifies export authorizations for products and services
• Provides ITAR and EAR compliance training to all employees
• Coordinates internal and external compliance audits and reviews
• Maintains a list of all products approved for export
• Processes al export license applications, exemptions
• Reviews all changes, coordinates reviews, prepares reviews and promptly notifies senior management of any violations or issues.
• Performs a risk assessment of RFP's/RFQ's
• Prepares proposals in coordination with pricing
• Reviews and interprets all contractual data
• Ensures timely entry of all new orders, projects and contract changes
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Finance
• Minimum of 5-10 years experience in export controls compliance and administration of DOD and commercial contracts
• Experience with ...
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to interpret contractual documents
• Good understanding of accounting procedures and rate structures
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Able to work a 4/10 work week. 6am to 3: 30 pm Off on Friday's
Salary: $85, 000 to $95, 000 per year. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Excellent and rewarding benefits and compensation.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.