Nashville, TN 37204
AtWork Personnel is hiring for a client for a Transaction Coordinator .
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic, must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will manage the contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service. It is a role which requires a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed. Good word-processing skills and computer skills are a must. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consult and coordinate with vendors to assist with property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Assist the agents with scheduling appointments and obtaining showing feedback.
- Assist the agents with coordination of public and broker open houses.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Oversee buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate calendar for contingency dates
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Coordinate closing, moving/possession and key delivery.
- Assist with obtaining client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials.
- Maintain vendor and service provider files.
- Additional duties as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist operations department with planning/hosting client appreciation events & career nights.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Top-notch training, coaching and personal development
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- Real Estate license preferred ,
- Escrow, Title, Office or similar experience preferred, but not required
- Exceptional phone and email skills
- Strong communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of tasks often with conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Motivated self -starter with ability to work independently or collaboratively as a team member;
- Must be computer savvy and have a strong understand of technology systems
- Works well under pressure
- Must be a team player with a desire for both themselves and their team members
- Dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Excellent judgment and adheres to high standards of professional conduct, understanding the sensitivity of handling personal and confidential information
Salary : $ 30,000 with an opportunity for additional bonus $15,000-30,000
If you fit the above requirements apply below .