Property Management Utilities Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Serves as the liaison between construction vendors and utility companies
• Responsible for documentation and follow up on requests
• Tracks and acquires data on all utility requests
• Notifies field personnel of utility inspections and tracks and investigates utility disputes
• Coordinates and manages the full cycle of utility process
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Has 3-5 years working in a property management or construction industry
• Understands the home construction industry
• Knowledgeable about utilities, bids and construction terminology
Salary: $18 / hr.
Perks: Optional benefits include medical, dental, vision and more!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.