Birmingham, AL 35210
*****NOW HIRING IN IRONDALE, AL*****
Our client is a printing, mailing, database management, and electronic payment provider that was established over 26 years ago, here in Irondale, with an annual revenue exceeding $31,000,000.
They have grown to 3 locations positioned to serve clients across the nation.
We are seeking candidates for a Utility Worker position with them at their Irondale location.
The position starts at $12.00 an hour.
2nd Shift - 3:00pm until 11:30pm
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the Pinnacle’s Warehouse by performing the following duties:
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in products, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to the production floor.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and employees.
- Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, preferably extensive Excel skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening.