Columbia, SC 29223
A well-respected manufacturing company is looking for Warehouse Assembler Workers. Great company to work for and based upon work performance great way to become a full time employee with excellent benefits. Apply today at atwork.com/columbia or with attention to Michael Miller, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles building material components such as
- wall panels,, roof and floor trusses and/or millwork products such as doors or windows. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to compete order.
- Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
- Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.
- Responds attentively to training from Supervisor or more senior assemblers in order to increase own knowledge of work processes.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Knowledge and ability to use a variety hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products
- Manual dexterity
- Knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.