Las Vegas, NV 89119
Warehouse Material Handler Responsibilities
• Performs warehouse control, inventory control, and related duties.
• Maintains area machines and equipment used in stores/materials and shipping and receiving.
• Compares information on packing slips, requisitions, invoices, and shipping notices to material received or issued to verify the accuracy of order.
• Perform quality inspections and report back any issues to the supervisor or department manager.
• Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Keep records and compile stock reports.
Salary starts at $11.00/hr with a pay increase after 6 months. Full-time work schedule with comprehensive benefit options. Apply today for immediate consideration.