Warehouse Cost Analyst
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Interact with suppliers to identify, implement and realize optimal value and performance to support a 24/7 operation
• Respond to emails and Ticket Center
• Receive and process RFQs delegated by Global Procurement Manager and Global Purchasing Manager
• Create and update RFQ Status Report for pending projects
• Minimize procurement related business disruptions to end-customers
• Escalate severe issues with suppliers to the Global Procurement Director
• Other related tasks assigned by the Global Purchasing Director
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 3 years of experience in global procurement/purchasing, preferably in textile or hospitality industry
• High School diploma/GED required, College degree preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Advanced knowledge of Excel required including the use of v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
• Ability to work under only general supervision
• Proficient in standard logistics software; AS400 experience a plus
• Solid understanding of global supply chain functions and its related components
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to pass Drug and Background Checks
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.