Warehouse Distribution Lead
Tyler, TX 75701
Starting $13.50, additional increase at 90 days
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Serving as the leader during the day shift over warehouse operations
• Reviewing daily achievement of targets and reporting variances during on-the-floor
• Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to meet current and future business requirements
• Understanding internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently
• Maintaining contingency plans for time sensitive operations (unscheduled absentees, equipment issues, system or process malfunctions, inventory exceptions)
Key qualifications include:
• Three or more years of prior experience within a warehouse or distribution environment with one or more years of experience in a leadership role
• Strong understanding of warehouse, distribution and inventory processes
• Prior experience in a consumer products, food or beverage desired!
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and business management software (SAP preferred).
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) needed.
• Ability to coach and develop employees
• Solid communication skills with the ability to influence and lead change
• Understanding of cost implications, quality and hygiene requirements
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated success in achieving results and driving continuous improvement
• Willingness and ability to work nights and respond on call to critical issues
For immediate consideration please call 903.508.4925 today!