ONTARIO, CA 91764
• Stocking shelves
• Prepare items for delivery quickly and accurately
• Loading and unloading stock items
• Pick-up and deliver supplies from vendors or to work sites as necessary
• Operating Forklift
• Monitor and maintain inventory, and participates in a warehouse inventory
• Follow good health and safety principles and practices
• Attendance and Punctuality
• Team Player
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Class C driver with a clean driving record
• 1+ years experience in Warehouse
• Assist with daily bulb inventory
• Ability to travel as needed
• Knowledge SCE and DWP
• Experience with in construction is a plus
• Effective written and verbal communication English and Spanish
• Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Intermediate level Word and Excel
Salary: $14.00 / hr. This position is a full-time.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.