The warehouse manager is a hardworking, energetic and intelligent individual. You must bring the experience, skill, and talent to maneuver day to day operations while transforming processes and leading the team to the next level. This includes engaging with the company’s senior management to provide solutions and discover and implement opportunities for improvement. Warehouse manager will also abide by our company values.
- Quality communication
- Passion for excellence
- Manage and direct warehouse operations and personnel, including Shipping, Receiving, Order Processing, Packing, Product Put-Away, Returns, and IC
- Lead, train and develop warehouse associates to set up and enable inbound and outbound operations that provide unparalleled customer service
- Monitor and manage claims, error rates and overtime hours
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in inventory integrity by establishing a cycle count program and product consolidation
- Ensure warehouse operation is clean, safe, secure and efficient
- Perform within KPI acceptable standards, update KPIs and improve KPIs
- Manage the day to day operations of our distribution center to ensure that our items are received accurately and they are shipped to our customers correctly and on time.
- Ensure that our data accuracy on inventory counts and cycle counts are correctly reflected in our system.
- Analyze delivery and inventory issues and provide solutions.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational policies and procedures.
- Handle all shipping and order fulfillment for both e-commerce and WD”S
- Ensure all e-commerce orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt to the warehouse.
- Review warehouse utilization and look at ways to reduce cost and add efficiency.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in warehouse management
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or related experience
- Strong business focus and demonstrate an ability to act in partnership with the management team
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources
- Experienced in motivating associates by using constructive criticism and positive reinforcement
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and maintain composure
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet software, inventory software, and database software
If you possess the above qualifications and are hardworking, honest and committed to the team’s success, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Six paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Teamwork Oriented Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary $50,000 to $70,000 / year
- Warehouse Management: 4 years +
- Or Bachelor degree in this field
- Bilingual (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Warehouse Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?