Warehouse Supervisor 2nd shift - Bakery - Just Became Available
Torrance, CA 90502 Torrance, CA 90502
Growing Food Manufacturer in Torrance has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Warehouse Supervisor. The Warehouse Supervisor is accountable for the suitable handling and processing of the entire supplies inventory in the warehouse during his/her shift. Supervise and assign tasks to workers and maintaining seamless functions in the warehouse.
- Food Industry Supervision experience Preferred
- Must have good mathematical, technical, organizational and time management skills.
- Read, write and speak English. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Required to have a valid California Driver's License with a clean driving record over the last 5 years.
- Minimum Education requirement: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience requirement: 3-5 years of warehouse supervisory experience with the ability to work in a demanding environment with attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage a team.
- Able to use a pallet jack, rider jack (electric pallet jack) and forklift to load and unload trailers
- Inventory Control experience highly preferable
- Must possess or be able to be forklift certified
- Must be able to work weekends and other shifts as needed
- Prior experience working with RF scanners and SAP is a plus
- Communication Proficiency.
- Good teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary targets.
- Knowledge and capacity to efficiently delegate work.
- Analytical and operational skills and the ability to adapt in a fast pace work setting.
- Minimum 2 years of HACCP experience.
- Proficiency with the MS Office platform