Warehouse: Quality Control Inspector
Coachella, CA 92236
A Quality Control Inspector will follow verbal and written procedures to assure product compliance to specification. Detect non-conforming material at the earliest inspection point. Assist production employees in performing good and accurate measurements and maintain good record keeping.
• Performs daily task as required by Inspection Plan. Use measuring instruments and gages to determine specification compliance.
• Will maintain records and log books. Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
• Will stand for long periods of time, lift boxes (up to 50lbs), on and off cars, and may involve repetitive motions. Follow safety rules. Must be available in any shift when needed. Perform daily tasks with little or no supervision.
• Must be dependable, responsible, and accurate and have the ability to deal with people effectively.
• Must be able to pass Level III written exam as required. Read and interpret Blueprints.
• Available to work in any shift when needed. Knowledge in metrology is helpful.
• Must read and write English and have good Math skills. Have good communication skills, make decisions and snap judgments, assist in problem solving, and handle multiple concurring tasks.
• Must keep accurate records and logs. Some memorization, analyzing, and detailed work will be involved.
Bring a hard copy of your resume to live interview if available.
Questions? Contact our office at 760-346-3945 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
73350 El Paseo Dr, Ste 205
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Park in VISITOR PARKING
We Have Work for You!