Welder (SMAW Stick 3G/4G certified)
Raleigh, NC 27615
IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY with a 35+ year old heavy equipment manufacturer and installation company!!!
- Medical benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO/year
- Individual retirement program - 100% match on 1st 3% contributed
Seeking an experienced Stick Welder (3G & 4G)to lay out, fit, and weld fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural steel forms building overhead cranes & parts
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- May lay out, position, align, and fit components together.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts to secure in position for welding.
- Set up equipment and weld parts, using arc, gas-shield arc, submerged arc, flex cord, or gas welding equipment.
- May assemble parts by bolting and riveting.
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
***Must HAVE SMAW Stick 3G and 4G Certifications***
Flux core welding experience a PLUA
Certified 3G/4G Stick welders please apply at www.atwork.com/raleigh or call us at (919) 364-4400