eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Would you like to work for a company that offers a great benefits packaging including 401K Matching and Annual Profit Sharing? Do you have experience in customer service through phone, email and online chat? Do you have a passion for helping people?
Apply now and start work right away!
Customer's first - We truly do believe that they deserve the best and that's what we strive for. You'll help customers via phone call, live-chat and e-mail. We empower our team members to take care of our customers. Our Customer Service team represents who we are as an organization and is expected to be energetic, with a caring and friendly disposition. Customer Service Representatives process orders and returns, help customers find what they need, mitigate customer issues, and provide information about our products and services.
- Answers inbound Customer concerns and inquiries via email through a CRM, for specific marketplaces; under the Tier III KPI expectations of 50-60+ emails per day.
- Composes outbound emails to conduct interdepartmental queries, and communication with various fulfillment centers.
- Manages customer records by updating account details and providing proper notations of services rendered.
- Listens to voicemails and calls back customers.
- Handles both inbound and outbound phone calls; under the Tier III KPI expectations of 30-40+ calls per day.
- Places website orders on behalf of the customers.
- Handles Live Chats
- Assesses, troubleshoots and provides resolution to all customer inquiries.
- Acquires Return authorizations and guides customers through the return process.
- Processes refund requests and reconcile credits due.
- Assesses and responds to marketplace disputes.
- Monitors and aids marketplace performance metrics; such as portal returns, negative feedback and escalated disputes.
- Maintains continuous knowledgeability towards product education, in order to better assist customers.
- Understand and adhere to company and marketplace policies and procedures.
- Abides by company CORE values.
- Assist with implementation of work flow productivity improvements.
- Maintain a culture of accountability in area of responsibility.
- Assist with any special projects as directed by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and navigation skills
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience required
- Have a passion for helping people
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Success working in a high volume, fast paced atmosphere/environment
- Ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat or email
- Strong typing skills (35 wpm minimum)
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Database entry experience preferred
- Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
Full Time Position (Hourly), Benefits Package Including Health, Dental, Disability & Life, FSA or HSA, 401K Matching, Annual Profit Sharing